Friday, October 15, 2010

10-15-10

based on the fact that i recieved only a couple of comments, i think i may have stumped you yesterday! (or nobody cares and they are not looking anyway. ha ha) so check the comments on yesterday's picture and you will find i posted the answer - look for the comment posted by "what in the world". that's me, so ya know the answer is correct! lol. today may not be quite so hard, i am not sure (they are all easy to me since i am the one taking the pictures!) have fun!


6 comments:

  1. Never would have guessed yesterdays answer.
    You have me stumped here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ? I like Ashley's answer but what looks like metal in the middle stumps me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to kristi - she nailed it! it's a rolled up measuring tape. :)

    ReplyDelete